Senior Product DesignerSan Francisco, USA
Who is Odaseva?
- 30M+ Salesforce users from industry leading companies such as Schneider Electric, Heineken, Robert Half or Accor, trust Odaseva as the ultimate solution to securely and rapidly address challenges such as data privacy compliance automation, data protection and data operations on Salesforce.
- Odaseva offers the only all-in-one salesforce data governance platform (data protection, data compliance automation and data operations) built for large enterprises using Salesforce.
- Odaseva is part of the Salesforce ecosystem: the most dynamic enterprise application ecosystem ever. Odaseva’s founders are Salesforce gurus in data governance & data security, and Salesforce’s former VP of sales.
- Great place to work: Work hard – play hard, no politics, team spirit and collective intelligence (work as a team, not like a team). Lots of opportunities to have an impact on the company
- International: Spans across Europe, APAC and the US, with more internationalization to come
- Odaseva is growing very rapidly and is looking for good and smart people across multiple departments!
We’re seeking a product designer to join an awesome Product team based between Paris and San Francisco. You will be involved in all the aspects of product design, user experience and design system, from handling customers’ requirements to delivering our solutions in production. This includes:
- Compellingly communicate your ideas to a wide range of key stakeholders.
- Function as a bridge across disciplines, such as Design, Product, Engineering, and Marketing.
- Partner closely with product manager and engineers to create a vision for your product area.
- Own various web features, interfaces and experiences.
- Create designs that adhere to and extend the existing style guide.
- Generate detailed specs of final designs that allow devs to build accurately
- Work with devs and QE to deliver a polished final product.
- Evangelize new interface guidelines and design patterns.
- Mentor new members of the design staff.
We’re looking for someone with:
- 2+ years of experience designing and delivering products in cross-functional teams from start to finish.
- Deep knowledge of user-centered design methods and best practices and you’re always looking to improve on your process.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative, agile environment.
- Power to influence others and build consensus, while dealing with ambiguity.
- Self-motivated, a good communicator, able to balance great design while meeting short deadlines.
- A deep appreciation and talent for simple solutions to complex problems.
- Expert knowledge of design tools such as Figma, PhotoShop, Illustrator.
- BA/BS or MA/MS in design related field, or equivalent experience.
- Great Systems Thinker.
- Ability to step back and see the whole ecosystem and provide solutions that better the entire user flow not only the feature.
You will love
- Pro-Equality, Pro-Diversity
- Human size team of smart and kind people, no politics, no BS, emulation not competition
- Professional environment: culture of excellence & casual style
- Great place to learn, make an impact and grow
- Proud member of the French Tech, at the forefront of Data & Cloud innovation
- Truly global (Paris, San Francisco, Sydney)
- Competitive salary