Senior Account ManagersSan Francisco, USA
Who is Odaseva?
- 2.5M+ Salesforce users from industry leading companies such as Schneider Electric, Toyota, Heineken, Robert Half or General Electric, trust Odaseva as the ultimate solution to securely and rapidly address challenges such as data privacy compliance automation, data protection and dataops on Salesforce.
- Odaseva offers the only all-in-one salesforce data management platform (data protection, data compliance automation and data operations) built for large enterprises using Salesforce.
- Odaseva is part of Salesforce ecosystem: most dynamic enterprise application ecosystem ever. Odaseva’s founders are Salesforce’s guru in data management & data security, and Salesforce’s former VP of sales.
- Great place to work: Work hard – play hard, no politics, team spirit and collective intelligence (work as a team, not like a team). Lots of opps to have an impact on the company
- International: Spans across Europe and US, with more internationalization to come
- Odaseva is growing very rapidly and is looking for good and smart people across multiple departments!
Your job is to target Fortune 500 to reach and exceed your quota. You manage the full sales cycle, from building the pipeline to closing deals. You sell to CIOs, VP of Applications, Salesforce domain directors.
A key to your success is developing a rich ecosystem of prospects and customers, Salesforce stakeholders, and S.I. partners.
Within Odaseva, you work with sales engineers, product managers, consultants, security team. You provide feedback to fuel our growth strategy.
You will bring
8+ years of sales experience in a technical environment, of which 4y+ successful experience
of selling to large accounts internationally.
Experience working on complex sales cycles, applying structured value-selling methodology You have sold Saas/PaaS solutions, middleware or security solutions.
Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills Full professional proficiency in English.
Willingness to travel approx 20% including on-sites with prospects & customers.
A strong experience of the Salesforce ecosystem is a real plus.
Your soft skills
Your personal success is directly tied to the success of your customers and your company.
Global team player: you enjoy working with team members and customers across cultures and timezones.
Entrepreneurial: you are a structured self starter who manage priorities and focus to thrive in a fast paced environment.
You are a geek, you love how technology drives growth and innovation.
You are a positive, fun, good person.
You will love
- Pro-Equality, Pro-Diversity
- Human size team of smart and kind people, no politics, no BS, emulation not competition
- Professional environment: culture of excellence & casual style
- Great place to learn, make an impact and grow
- Proud member of the French Tech, at the forefront of Data & Cloud innovation.
- Headquartered in Paris (Saint-Lazare), truly global (Paris, San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Barcelone)
- Competitive salary