Security Presales EngineerParis, France
Who is Odaseva?
Odaseva offers the only all-in-one salesforce data governance platform (data protection, data compliance automation and data operations) built for large enterprises using Salesforce.
It is part of the Salesforce ecosystem: the most dynamic enterprise application ecosystem ever. Odaseva’s founders are Salesforce gurus in data governance & data security, and Salesforce’s former VP of sales.
10M+ Salesforce users from industry leading companies such as Schneider Electric, Heineken, Robert Half or Accor trust Odaseva as the ultimate solution to securely and rapidly address challenges such as data privacy compliance automation, data protection and data operations on Salesforce.
Great place to work:
- Work hard – play hard, no politics, team spirit and collective intelligence (work as a team, not like a team).
- Lots of opportunities to have an impact on the company
- International: Spans across Europe, APAC and the US, with more internationalization to come
- At Odaseva you will:
- Prepare and deliver any technical elements of a sales proposal in front of customers/partners and conduct successful product demonstrations
- Provide adequate Client’s advising and guidance throughout the Proof of Concept phase, building trust towards our products and sharing all relevant information with our Sales team.
- Assess the customer’s level of security maturity and align solution design to meet business needs
- Handle security requests from current and new customers (updates to risk assessments, documentation sharing, audits and penetration tests)
- Work alongside the legal team to evaluate the security terms of contracts under negotiation
- Improve artifacts sent to customers in the context of risk assessment
- Contribute as a subject-matter Expert to produce Product Security documentation
- Assist the office of the CISO in company-wide projects of compliance and certifications
You Will Bring
- Significant experience as a Security Presales Engineer or Security Risk Manager
- Robust knowledge of information security fundamentals, market analysis and product verticals (architectural design, technology, hands-on)
- Good knowledge of the global IT security market up to C-level (system integrators, resellers, distributors are a plus)
- ISO 27001LA/LI, ISO 27005 Risk Manager certifications would be greatly appreciated
- Fluent in French & English (verbal and written)
You will love:
- Pro-Equality, Pro-Diversity
- Human size team of smart and kind people, no politics, no BS, emulation not competition
- Professional environment: culture of excellence & casual style
- Great place to learn, make an impact and grow
- Competitive salary
- Proud member of the French Tech, at the forefront of Data & Cloud innovation.
- Headquartered in Paris (Saint-Lazare), truly global (Paris, San Francisco, Sydney)