Sales Operations and Enablement ManagerParis, France
Who is Odaseva?
- 10M+ Salesforce users from industry leading companies such as Schneider Electric, Heineken, Robert Half or General Electric, trust Odaseva as the ultimate solution to securely and rapidly address challenges such as data privacy compliance automation, data protection and data operations on Salesforce.
- Odaseva offers the only all-in-one salesforce data governance platform (data protection, data compliance automation and data operations) built for large enterprises using Salesforce.
- Odaseva is part of the Salesforce ecosystem: the most dynamic enterprise application ecosystem ever. Odaseva’s founders are Salesforce gurus in data governance & data security, and Salesforce’s former VP of sales.
- Great place to work: Work hard – play hard, no politics, team spirit and collective intelligence (work as a team, not like a team). Lots of opps to have an impact on the company
- International: Spans across Europe, APAC and the US, with more internationalization to come
- Odaseva is growing very rapidly and is looking for good and smart people across multiple departments!
- Provide sales analytics to all teams including Sales, Alliances, Finance and Customer Success
- Enforce and manage data governance best practices
- Manage data management related processes in Salesforce.com
- Train sales stakeholders in one on one, group, or ad hoc training sessions and documentation
- Support operational aspects of data management/data governance lifecycle
- Drive a variety of Sales Ops projects and work with IT on execution of sales automation projects
- Support sales team with adoption and usage of tools
- Document Sales/Sales Operations processes and policies
- Proactively identify and implement solutions for business process issues
- Influence continued growth and success of Odaseva.
- Partner closely with Product Management and Product Marketing to understand the product strategy and apply it to the development of compelling sales enablement content.
- Lead material and processes development for sales as well as work in the background doing root cause analysis on problem areas.
- Work with Sales to inspire, motivate and ultimately win flagship brands through the sales cycle.
- 2 years of related experience
- Very strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be detail-oriented
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive
- Ability to work independently and be resourceful
- Creative and critical thinking skills
- Organizational and clerical skills
- Inductive and deductive reasoning
- Flexible and adaptable
- Excellent attention to detail, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Effective time management skills including the ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- High level of interpersonal skills and ability to work in a proactive and team-oriented manner
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information at the highest level
- Strong Salesforce experience – Admin Certification a plus, but not required.
- Proven track record of presenting to internal and external audiences.
- Proven track record of crafting compelling sales enablement content.
You will love
- Pro-Equality, Pro-Diversity
- Human size team of smart and kind people, no politics, no BS, emulation not competition
- Professional environment: culture of excellence & casual style
- Great place to learn, make an impact and grow
- Proud member of the French Tech, at the forefront of Data & Cloud innovation.
- Headquartered in Paris (Saint-Lazare), truly global (Paris, San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Barcelona)
- Competitive salary