Product Marketing ManagerSan Francisco, USA/ Paris, France
Who is Odaseva?
- 10M+ Salesforce users from industry leading companies such as Schneider Electric, Heineken, Robert Half or General Electric, trust Odaseva as the ultimate solution to securely and rapidly address challenges such as data privacy compliance automation, data protection and data operations on Salesforce.
- Odaseva offers the only all-in-one salesforce data governance platform (data protection, data compliance automation and data operations) built for large enterprises using Salesforce.
- Odaseva is part of the Salesforce ecosystem: the most dynamic enterprise application ecosystem ever. Odaseva’s founders are Salesforce gurus in data governance & data security, and Salesforce’s former VP of sales.
- Great place to work: Work hard – play hard, no politics, team spirit and collective intelligence (work as a team, not like a team). Lots of opps to have an impact on the company
- International: Spans across Europe, APAC and the US, with more internationalization to come
- Odaseva is growing very rapidly and is looking for good and smart people across multiple departments!
- Create and tell inspirational stories with cutting edge demonstrations to people around the world.
- Develop product messaging and positioning, go to market programs, campaigns, events, and sales enablement.
- Measure our success by our ability to develop creative and innovative marketing strategies and ability to gain C-level, IT Director and key buyers’ mindshare.
- drive the go-to-market for product teams with unique, differentiated messaging and initiatives delivered across a range of marketing tactics.
- Networking with internal stakeholders and customers, collaborating with our product leaders and engineers, and educating our sales teams.
- Drive the production and aggregation of Odaseva Data Management Cloud related content (marketing, thought-leadership, product demos, and enablement assets, as well as webinars, datasheets, solution guides, etc.) internally and externally for all funnel stages by partnering with the industry’s leading creative team.
- Gather product use cases by industry, product usage data, and conduct market analysis to create sales tools that will assist the sales teams in all phases of the sales cycle and partner with Sales and Enablement leaders to deploy.
- Work closely with online marketing to execute innovative marketing campaigns to generate pipe. Track, measure and report against objectives.
- Partner closely with Product Management to understand the product strategy and apply it to the development of compelling adoption and best practice demos and content.
- Work with Sales to inspire, motivate and ultimately win flagship brands through the sales cycle and generate the best customer stories in the business.
- Collaborate closely with web team to lead website development initiatives that will improve the website forward to serve customers and capture new prospects. Determine the key metrics/KPIs to focus on for tracking growth, and own them.
- Present product vision and solution messaging to customers and internal teams
- 3+ years of experience in marketing, product management, or customer success at a high tech company, or similar. MBA a plus, but not required.
- Strong understanding of the cloud enterprise application space such as CRM software, ERP, or Customer Service software and strong interest in future technologies/capabilities in that space.
- Hand-ons experience with Salesforce as a user, admin, or have worked on an implementation
- Global team player: you enjoy working with team members and customers across cultures and time zones
- Dynamic, confident personality with ability to strategically craft and drive project execution with limited guidance amidst multiple shifting priorities and goals.
- Hands-on ability to create a range of marketing assets, including viral on- message product demo videos and succinct slide pitch-decks.
- Creative thinker that can generate innovative marketing ideas, work collaboratively, and lead a cross-functional team of stakeholders to drive execution.
- Strong communication, presentation, writing, and analytical skills
- Proven ability to work well cross-functionally and with customers.
- Proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to manage multiple projects with tight deadlines effectively.
- Experience working with direct distribution (sales) teams and channel partners.
- Strong Salesforce experience – Admin Certification a plus, but not required.
- Proven track record of presenting to internal and external audiences.
- Proven track record of crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content.
- Experience with business processes such as customer service, sales, ops, and marketing.
You will love
- Pro-Equality, Pro-Diversity
- Human size team of smart and kind people, no politics, no BS, emulation not competition
- Professional environment: culture of excellence & casual style
- Great place to learn, make an impact and grow
- Proud member of the French Tech, at the forefront of Data & Cloud innovation.
- Headquartered in Paris (Saint-Lazare), truly global (Paris, San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Barcelona)
- Competitive salary