Pre-Sales EngineersParis, France
Odaseva offers Data Management as a Service to the Enterprise, bringing the speed and business value of SaaS to enterprise cloud data management.
With a strong focus on the Salesforce ecosystem, Odaseva offers data applications to large enterprises that have a mission critical use of the Salesforce platform. Odaseva is recognized by our customers, partners and Salesforce teams as one of the key solutions that bring the full value of the Salesforce platform.
Odaseva is a high growth company, with a unique field proven technology that manages data for more than 1.5M Salesforce users across all industries in large enterprises like Schneider Electric, GE, Toyota, Orange Bank.
Odaseva’s founders are Salesforce’s guru in data management & data security, and Salesforce’s former VP of sales.
Odaseva is growing rapidly and is looking for smart and good people across multiple departments.
Your job is to help customers move past the high-level concepts, understand how traditional data management is impacted by SaaS and how Odaseva solves these issues.
As such, you will be responsible for the clear articulation of Odaseva’s technical and product positioning to a wide variety of business and technical stakeholders and forging strong relationships with them throughout the sales cycle and beyond, as well as working closely with the product and engineering teams to inform the product roadmap.
- Engage with enterprise customers to understand their requirements and communicate the technical value of Odaseva.
- Support the sales team by taking a consultative role in customers’ evaluation processes, creating technical proposals, architectural recommendations and presentations for customer meetings.
- Initiate and manage multiple proofs of concepts, working directly with the prospect to deliver upon their success criteria.
- Carry the deal through risk assessments and security reviews
- Distill and communicate customer needs and product feedback to Sales, Engineering and Product teams.
What you will bring
3+ years of technical pre-sales experience
Experience working on complex sales cycles (Fortune 500 customers)
Experience with ETL concepts and technologies
Experience in Cybersecurity and Compliance from a software vendor perspective (ISO 27001, HIPAA, SOC2 contexts)
Knowledge of SaaS business model, SaaS technologies, and related applications
Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
Full professional proficiency in English
Willingness to travel approx 20% including on-sites with prospects & customers
A strong experience of the Salesforce ecosystem is a real plus
Your soft skills
Global team player: you enjoy working with team members and customers across cultures and time zones
Entrepreneurial: you are a structured self-starter who manage priorities and focus to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Capable of working on a cross-functional team to solve business & tech problems
You are a geek, you love how technology drives growth and innovation.
You are a positive, fun, good person.
What you will love
- Pro-Equality, Pro-Diversity, we welcome you with your differences
- Human size team of smart and kind people, no politics, no BS, emulation not competition
- Professional environment, a culture of excellence, a casual style
- Place to learn, make an impact, grow
- Proud member of the French Tech, at the forefront of Data & Cloud innovation (AWS, Salesforce)
- Headquartered in Paris Saint-Lazare, truly global (Paris, San Francisco, New York)
- Competitive salary