Customer Success Technologist / SupportSydney, Australia
Who is Odaseva?
- 30M+ Salesforce users from industry leading companies such as Schneider Electric, Heineken, Robert Half or Accor, trust Odaseva as the ultimate solution to securely and rapidly address challenges such as data privacy compliance automation, data protection and data operations on Salesforce.
- Odaseva offers the only all-in-one salesforce data governance platform (data protection, data compliance automation and data operations) built for large enterprises using Salesforce.
- Odaseva is part of the Salesforce ecosystem: the most dynamic enterprise application ecosystem ever. Odaseva’s founders are Salesforce gurus in data governance & data security, and Salesforce’s former VP of sales.
- Great place to work: Work hard – play hard, no politics, team spirit and collective intelligence (work as a team, not like a team). Lots of opportunities to have an impact on the company
- International: Spans across Europe, APAC and the US, with more internationalization to come
- Odaseva is growing very rapidly and is looking for good and smart people across multiple departments!
Your job is to ensure the success of our customers by acting as a trusted, technical advisor. You will guide customers in addressing their data governance needs and help them achieve maximum value from their investment in Odaseva. The end result is increased retention, adoption, customer satisfaction and ultimately expansion of the Odaseva footprint.
Part project manager, consultant, product expert, support and cross-stream quarterback, our Customer Success Technologists are continually focused on helping our customers protect and govern their data with the Odaseva platform. You will be a key contributor to the success of Odaseva.
Our Ideal Candidate
You’re technically proficient and have the patience and passion to guide customers and stakeholders through all the capabilities of our products and solutions. Whether it’s a new customer during the onboarding phase, a product demonstration, or addressing technical challenges during the customer’s data governance journey you’re willing to take the time to provide deep explanations and find solutions where needed. You find a collaborative work environment rewarding yet are equally adept at and content working independently.
As an influential and effective teacher, you are eager to share your technical knowledge and best practices and to develop and sustain communication with colleagues in other functions, located around the world.
You will Bring:
- 5+ years of related work experience
- Salesforce experience required (Certifications a plus)
- JIRA experience is a plus
- Background in establishing and building lasting customer relationships and/or customer support experience
- Ability to rapidly understand and translate clients’ business challenges and concerns into a solution-oriented discussion
- Experience resolving technical issues for clients in a support environment ideally for a SaaS company
- Respond to support tickets and inquiries through phone, e-mail, and live chat
- Diligently work with customers by providing regular updates to open issues
- Ability to quickly grasp and clearly explain technological and business concepts via different methodologies/formats such as webinars, product demos, whiteboarding, etc.
- Effective at driving prescriptive, action-oriented meetings
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Availability to travel up to 15% of the time
Your soft skills
- Has a strong passion to learn and develop their skill-set
- Prides themselves on an exacting attention to detail
- Thrives under tight deadlines
- Autonomous and proactive
- Is an excellent communicator
- Is focused with a positive outlook
- Has a strong sense of humor
- Leads by example
You will love
- Pro-Equality, Pro-Diversity
- Human size team of smart and kind people, no politics, no BS, emulation not competition
- Professional environment: culture of excellence & casual style
- Great place to learn, make an impact and grow
- Proud member of the French Tech, at the forefront of Data & Cloud innovation
- Truly global (Paris, San Francisco, Sydney)
- Competitive salary