Customer Success TechnologistSan Francisco, USA
Who is Odaseva?
- 30M+ Salesforce users from industry leading companies such as Schneider Electric, Heineken, Robert Half or Accor, trust Odaseva as the ultimate solution to securely and rapidly address challenges such as data privacy compliance automation, data protection and data operations on Salesforce.
- Odaseva offers the only all-in-one salesforce data governance platform (data protection, data compliance automation and data operations) built for large enterprises using Salesforce.
- Odaseva is part of the Salesforce ecosystem: the most dynamic enterprise application ecosystem ever. Odaseva’s founders are Salesforce gurus in data governance & data security, and Salesforce’s former VP of sales.
- Great place to work: Work hard – play hard, no politics, team spirit and collective intelligence (work as a team, not like a team). Lots of opportunities to have an impact on the company
- International: Spans across Europe, APAC and the US, with more internationalization to come
- Odaseva is growing very rapidly and is looking for good and smart people across multiple departments!
Your job is to ensure the success of our customers by acting as a trusted, technical advisor. You will guide customers in addressing their data governance needs and help them achieve maximum value from their investment in Odaseva. The end result is increased retention, adoption, customer satisfaction and ultimately expansion of the Odaseva footprint.
Part project manager, consultant, product expert, and cross-stream quarterback, our Customer Success Technologists are continually focused on helping our customers protect and govern their data with the Odaseva platform. You will be a key contributor to the success of Odaseva.
Our Ideal Candidate
You’re technically proficient and have the patience and passion to guide customers and stakeholders through all the capabilities of our products and solutions. Whether it’s a new customer during the onboarding phase, a product demonstration, or addressing technical challenges during the customer’s data governance journey you’re willing to take the time to provide deep explanations and find solutions where needed. You find a collaborative work environment rewarding yet are equally adept at and content working independently.
As an influential and effective teacher, you are eager to share your technical knowledge and best practices and to develop and sustain an open line of communication with colleagues in Sales, Support, Expert Services and Product Development (in order to provide customer input into the future roadmap).
In Addition, you have the following attributes
- An ability to rapidly understand and translate clients’ business challenges and concerns
into a solution-oriented discussion
- Persuasive communication skills for presenting to all customer levels, from CTOs/CIOs,
to admins and architects
- Resourcefulness, creativity and strategic thinking for troubleshooting problems
You will Bring:
- Minimum 5-8 years of related work experience
- Education background (BS/BA) in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, or similar technical background
- Understanding of concepts key to data governance such as data protection, data privacy
- Compliance, and data operations.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with high emotional intelligence
- Ability to prioritize, multitask, and perform effectively in a highly dynamic work
- Ability to navigate customer organizational structures to identify and build relationships
with executives and stakeholders
- Effective at leading and facilitating executive meetings and technical workshops with
admins and architects
- Ability to quickly grasp and distinctly explain technological and business concepts via
different methodologies/formats such as webinars, product demos, whiteboarding, etc.
- Ability to act as a data governance community evangelist (in person events and virtual communities)
- Effective at driving prescriptive, action-oriented meetings
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Working knowledge of Salesforce platform (desired not required)
- Availability to travel up to 15% of the time
You will love
- Pro-Equality, Pro-Diversity
- Human size team of smart and kind people, no politics, no BS, emulation not competition
- Professional environment: culture of excellence & casual style
- Great place to learn, make an impact and grow
- Proud member of the French Tech, at the forefront of Data & Cloud innovation
- Truly global (Paris, San Francisco, Sydney)
- Competitive salary