Cloud Software Technical ExpertSan Francisco, USA
Who is Odaseva?
- 10M+ Salesforce users from industry leading companies such as Schneider Electric, Heineken, Robert Half or Accor, trust Odaseva as the ultimate solution to securely and rapidly address challenges such as data privacy compliance automation, data protection and data operations on Salesforce.
- Odaseva offers the only all-in-one salesforce data governance platform (data protection, data compliance automation and data operations) built for large enterprises using Salesforce.
- Odaseva is part of the Salesforce ecosystem: the most dynamic enterprise application ecosystem ever. Odaseva’s founders are Salesforce gurus in data governance & data security, and Salesforce’s former VP of sales.
- Great place to work: Work hard – play hard, no politics, team spirit and collective intelligence (work as a team, not like a team). Lots of opps to have an impact on the company
- International: Spans across Europe, APAC and the US, with more internationalization to come
- Odaseva is growing very rapidly and is looking for good and smart people across multiple departments!
We’re seeking an Expert Services Specialist to join our Super Awesome Paris-based team.
As an Expert Services Specialist, you will provide world-class expertise to our customers. You will help our customers understand how to make the best use of Odaseva platform to address Data Management requirements
- Analyze customers’ requirements around Data Management to specify the scope and the best path to address them with Odaseva platform
- Perform advanced configurations on Odaseva platform
- Deliver training sessions to customers, both on and off-site
- Perform audits of customers’ Salesforce Orgs
- Provide assistance to customers on advanced use cases
- Identify during your missions new valuable features that could enhance customers’ experience, and pass it to our Product and R&D teams
- Develop the department’s training offer
You Will Bring
- 5+ years of experience as a customer-facing consultant, ideally working in the SaaS world (10+ years of total experience)
- Salesforce certifications (minimum Administrator or Platform App builder) is required
- Strong experience from a software vendor, Systems Integrator or other consulting organisation
- An understanding of UI/UX design thinking
- A good understanding of the architectural principles of cloud based platforms including SaaS, PaaS, multi-tenancy, multi-tiered infrastructure and application servers.
- A good understanding of enterprise application integration, environments and an understanding of integration considerations such as process orchestration, customer and data integration
- Background in establishing and building lasting customer relationships
- Feel at ease with dealing with multiple projects in parallel
- Comfortable presenting ideas internally and to customers’ stakeholders
- Excellent time and priority management skills
- Full professional proficiency in English
We’re looking for someone who
- Has a strong passion both to learn and transmit one’s knowledge
- Prides oneself on an exacting attention to detail
- Thrives under tight deadlines
- Is autonomous and proactive
- Is an excellent communicator (knows how, when and how to talk and listen)
- Enjoys occasional touches of humour (always in due respect to our Code of conduct)
- Leads by example
You will love
- Pro-Equality, Pro-Diversity
- Human size team of smart and kind people, no politics, no BS, emulation not competition
- Professional environment: culture of excellence & casual style
- Great place to learn, make an impact and grow
- Proud member of the French Tech, at the forefront of Data & Cloud innovation.
- Headquartered in Paris (Saint-Lazare), truly global (Paris, San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Barcelona)
- Competitive salary