Cloud Software Support Tier 2 SpecialistSan Francisco, USA
Who is Odaseva?
- 10M+ Salesforce users from industry leading companies such as Schneider Electric, Heineken, Robert Half or General Electric, trust Odaseva as the ultimate solution to securely and rapidly address challenges such as data privacy compliance automation, data protection and data operations on Salesforce.
- Odaseva offers the only all-in-one salesforce data governance platform (data protection, data compliance automation and data operations) built for large enterprises using Salesforce.
- Odaseva is part of the Salesforce ecosystem: the most dynamic enterprise application ecosystem ever. Odaseva’s founders are Salesforce gurus in data governance & data security, and Salesforce’s former VP of sales.
- Great place to work: Work hard – play hard, no politics, team spirit and collective intelligence (work as a team, not like a team). Lots of opps to have an impact on the company
- International: Spans across Europe, APAC and the US, with more internationalization to come
- Odaseva is growing very rapidly and is looking for good and smart people across multiple departments!
We’re seeking a Tier 2 Support Specialist to join our Super Awesome SF-based team.
As a Tier 2 Support Specialist. you will provide world class service to our customers. You will engage customers on inquiries, technical issues, and suggestions. You will help provide a valuable and memorable experience
- Respond to support tickets and inquiries through phone, e-mail, and live chat
- Diligently work with customers by providing regular updates to tickets and open issues
- Communicate closely with Support tier 3, Product team and Customer Success to troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Assist with QA regarding bugs and new features, consistently test functionality of the platform
- Assist in managing the knowledge base to help clients find answers to frequently asked questions
- Assist in managing the technical marketing campaigns to our customers
- Be passionate about making our customers happy
- Be open to wearing multiple hats with a readiness to support all members of the Odaseva team
You will bring
- 5+ years of experience resolving technical issues for clients in a support environment ideally for a SaaS company
- Background in establishing and building lasting customer relationships and/or customer support experience
- Ability to multitask between calls, emails and open cases to resolve issues
- Comfortable presenting ideas internally and to client stakeholders
- Excellent time and priority management skills
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Salesforce experience is a plus
- JIRA experience is a plus
Your soft skills
- Has a strong passion to learn and develop their skill-set
- Prides themselves on an exacting attention to detail
- Thrives under tight deadlines
- Autonomous and proactive
- Is an excellent communicator
- Is focused with a positive outlook
- Has a strong sense of humor
- Leads by example
You will love
- Pro-Equality, Pro-Diversity
- Human size team of smart and kind people, no politics, no BS, emulation not competition
- Professional environment: culture of excellence & casual style
- Great place to learn, make an impact and grow
- Proud member of the French Tech, at the forefront of Data & Cloud innovation.
- Headquartered in Paris (Saint-Lazare), truly global (Paris, San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Barcelona)
- Competitive salary
You will have opportunities to work in an exciting ecosystem. If you want to become another important member of a fast-growing team of experts, this is the job for you.