Cloud Software Front End Junior DeveloperParis, France
Who is Odaseva?
- 10M+ Salesforce users from industry leading companies such as Schneider Electric, Heineken, Robert Half or Accor, trust Odaseva as the ultimate solution to securely and rapidly address challenges such as data privacy compliance automation, data protection and data operations on Salesforce.
- Odaseva offers the only all-in-one salesforce data governance platform (data protection, data compliance automation and data operations) built for large enterprises using Salesforce.
- Odaseva is part of the Salesforce ecosystem: the most dynamic enterprise application ecosystem ever. Odaseva’s founders are Salesforce gurus in data governance & data security, and Salesforce’s former VP of sales.
- Great place to work: Work hard – play hard, no politics, team spirit and collective intelligence (work as a team, not like a team). Lots of opps to have an impact on the company
- International: Spans across Europe, APAC and the US, with more internationalization to come
- Odaseva is growing very rapidly and is looking for good and smart people across multiple departments!
We’re seeking a front end developer with first experience to join an awesome Product team based in Paris and develop our high end data management platform. You will be involved in all the aspects of software development, from handling customers requirements to delivering our solutions in production. This includes:
- Collaborating with the Pre-sales team and your Product team peers to specify new awesome features
- Specifying and implementing best in class components with a specific attention to user experience, robustness and code quality
- Collaborating with the QA and DevOps teams to ensure your work is released with the highest quality level
- Participating in the platform maintenance
What you will bring:
- Master degree level
- 3+ years experience in front end software development
- Expert in web development: HTML, CSS, JS, React & Salesforce (Apex & Visualforce)
- Strong UX and design skills
- Good knowledge of object oriented languages (preferably Java)
- Comfortable presenting ideas internally and to client stakeholders
- Excellent time and priority management skills
- Versatile (tasks, technology)
- Full professional proficiency in English
- Experience with Agile software development, QA
Your soft skills:
- Strong passion to learn and develop your skill-set
- Loves design & technology and understands their value
- Autonomous and proactive
- Excellent communicator
- Focused with a positive outlook
- Leads by example
You will love:
- Pro-Equality, Pro-Diversity
- Human size team of smart and kind people, no politics, no BS, emulation not competition
- Professional environment: culture of excellence & casual style
- Great place to learn, make an impact and grow
- Proud member of the French Tech, at the forefront of Data & Cloud innovation.
- Headquartered in Paris (Saint-Lazare), truly global (Paris, San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Barcelona)
- Competitive salary
You will have opportunities to work in an exciting ecosystem, take on a number of highly technical projects in parallel, and experiment with the very latest techniques and languages.
If you want to become another important member of a fast growing team of experts, this is the job for you.