Cloud DevOps Infrastructure EngineerParis, France
Who is Odaseva?
- 10M+ Salesforce users from industry leading companies such as Schneider Electric, Heineken, Robert Half or Accor, trust Odaseva as the ultimate solution to securely and rapidly address challenges such as data privacy compliance automation, data protection and data operations on Salesforce.
- Odaseva offers the only all-in-one salesforce data governance platform (data protection, data compliance automation and data operations) built for large enterprises using Salesforce.
- Odaseva is part of the Salesforce ecosystem: the most dynamic enterprise application ecosystem ever. Odaseva’s founders are Salesforce gurus in data governance & data security, and Salesforce’s former VP of sales.
- Great place to work: Work hard – play hard, no politics, team spirit and collective intelligence (work as a team, not like a team). Lots of opps to have an impact on the company
- International: Spans across Europe, APAC and the US, with more internationalization to come
- Odaseva is growing very rapidly and is looking for good and smart people across multiple departments!
We’re seeking an experienced DevOps Infrastructure Engineer to join an awesome Product team based in Paris and develop our high end data management platform. You will be involved in all the aspects of software development, from handling customers requirements to delivering our solutions in production. This includes:
- Collaborating with the Pre-sales team and your Product team peers to specify new awesome features
- Implementing best in architecture with a specific attention to robustness, performance and quality
- Collaborating with the Devs teams to ensure your work is released with the highest quality level
- Participating in the infrastructure maintenance
What you will bring:
- Master degree level
- At least 5+ years hands-on experience in infrastructure engineering, DevOps, or software engineering staff member
- Expertise with cloud platforms such as AWS & Azure
- Excellent Python, bash, and scripting fundamentals
- Proficient with containerization and cluster management technologies like Docker and Kubernetes
- Able to build tools from scratch when needed
- In-depth knowledge of build/release systems, CI/CD systems.
- Ability to quickly learn new and existing technologies
- Strong problem solving skills
Your soft skills:
- Strong passion to learn and develop your skill-set
- Loves design & technology and understands their value
- Autonomous and proactive
- Excellent communicator
- Focused with a positive outlook
- Leads by example
You will love:
- Pro-Equality, Pro-Diversity
- Human size team of smart and kind people, no politics, no BS, emulation not competition
- Professional environment: culture of excellence & casual style
- Great place to learn, make an impact and grow
- Proud member of the French Tech, at the forefront of Data & Cloud innovation
- Headquartered in Paris (Saint-Lazare), truly global (Paris, San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Barcelona)
- Competitive salary
You will have opportunities to work in an exciting ecosystem, take on a number of highly technical projects in parallel, and experiment with the very latest techniques and languages.
If you want to become another important member of a fast growing team of experts, this is the job for you.