Back-End DevelopersParis, France
Odaseva offers Data Management as a Service to the Enterprise, bringing the speed and business value of SaaS to enterprise cloud data management.
With a strong focus on the Salesforce ecosystem, Odaseva offers data applications to large enterprises that have a mission critical use of the Salesforce platform. Odaseva is recognized by their customers, partners and Salesforce teams as one of the key solutions that bring the full value of the Salesforce platform.
Odaseva is a high growth company, with a unique field proven technology that manages data for more than 1.5M Salesforce users across all industries in large enterprises like Schneider Electric, GE, Toyota, Orange Bank.
Odaseva’s founders are Salesforce’s guru in data management & data security, and Salesforce’s former VP of sales.
Odaseva is growing rapidly and is looking for smart and good people across multiple departments.
We’re seeking an experienced back end developer to join an awesome Product team based in Paris and develop our high-end data management platform. You will be involved in all the aspects of software development, from handling customers’ requirements to delivering our solutions in production. This includes:
- Collaborating with the Pre-sales team and your Product team peers to specify new awesome features
- Implementing best in class components with a specific attention to robustness, performance and code quality
- Collaborating with the QA and DevOps teams to ensure your work is released with the highest quality level
- Participating in the platform maintenance
What you will bring
5+ years experience in back end software development
Expert in object-oriented programming (any language, preferably Java)
Strong understanding of design patterns, data modeling, algorithmic complexity
Comfortable presenting ideas internally and to client stakeholders
Excellent time and priority management skills
Versatile (tasks, technology)
Resident of Paris or Ile-de-France
Full professional proficiency in English
Experience with Agile software development, QA, PHP, Salesforce or Apex is a plus
Your soft skills
Strong passion to learn and develop your skill-set
Loves design & technology and understands their value
Autonomous and proactive
Focused with a positive outlook
Leads by example
Strong sense of humor
What you will love
- Pro-Equality, Pro-Diversity, we welcome you with your differences
- Human size team of smart and kind people, no politics, no BS, emulation not competition
- Professional environment, a culture of excellence, a casual style
- Place to learn, make an impact, grow
- Proud member of the French Tech, at the forefront of Data & Cloud innovation (AWS, Salesforce)
- Headquartered in Paris Saint-Lazare, truly global (Paris, San Francisco, New York)
- Competitive salary
You will have opportunities to work in an exciting ecosystem, take on several highly technical projects in parallel, and experiment with the very latest techniques and languages.
If you want to become another important member of a fast-growing team of experts, this is the job for you.