Alliance ManagerParis, France
Who is Odaseva?
- 10M+ Salesforce users from industry leading companies such as Schneider Electric, Heineken, Robert Half or General Electric, trust Odaseva as the ultimate solution to securely and rapidly address challenges such as data privacy compliance automation, data protection and data operations on Salesforce.
- Odaseva offers the only all-in-one salesforce data governance platform (data protection, data compliance automation and data operations) built for large enterprises using Salesforce.
- Odaseva is part of the Salesforce ecosystem: the most dynamic enterprise application ecosystem ever. Odaseva’s founders are Salesforce gurus in data governance & data security, and Salesforce’s former VP of sales.
- Great place to work: Work hard – play hard, no politics, team spirit and collective intelligence (work as a team, not like a team). Lots of opps to have an impact on the company
- International: Spans across Europe, APAC and the US, with more internationalization to come
- Odaseva is growing very rapidly and is looking for good and smart people across multiple departments!
Your job is to expand the relationship with Salesforce, System Integrators and ISVs in the ecosystem to create a long term strategic alignment as well as source and influence deals.
You develop and maintain broad and deep external partner relations with company partners in all solutions areas.
You are knowledgeable of the partner’s propositions, their markets, business challenges and customer opportunities.
You develop and execute attainable strategy plans in line with the market needs.
You build multi-level relationships with our partners including those in the executive level. You produce high-quality leads through constant engagements with partners in terms of marketing strategies.
You coordinate with internal resources to launch partner sales planning efforts of the company.
Within Odaseva, you work with sales, sales engineers, marketing, product managers, consultants. You provide feedback to fuel our growth strategy.
What you will bring:
- 5+ years of business development experience in a technical environment, of which 2y+ successful experience of managing an alliance in the Salesforce ecosystem.
- You have exceptional communication skills as it is at the core of your success.
- You know how to build relationships as well as how to maintain them.
- You are disciplined in working with people as well as culturally sensitive in dealing with them.
- Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Full professional proficiency in English
Your soft skills:
- Strong passion to learn and develop your skill-set
- Loves design & technology and understands their value
- Autonomous and proactive
- Excellent communicator
- Focused with a positive outlook
- Leads by example
You will love:
- Your personal success is directly tied to the success of your partners and your company.
- Global team player: you enjoy working with team members and customers across cultures and timezones
Entrepreneurial: you are a structured self starter who manage priorities and focus to thrive in a fast paced environment
- You are a geek, you love how technology drives growth and innovation.
- You are a positive, fun, good person.
You will love:
- Pro-Equality, Pro-Diversity
- Human size team of smart and kind people, no politics, no BS, emulation not competition
- Professional environment: culture of excellence & casual style
- Great place to learn, make an impact and grow
- Proud member of the French Tech, at the forefront of Data & Cloud innovation.
- Headquartered in Paris (Saint-Lazare), truly global (Paris, San Francisco, New York, Seattle, Barcelona)
- Competitive salary