Account ManagersSan Francisco, USA
Who is Odaseva?
Your job is to expand the value on existing accounts (Europe Fortune 500) and on inbound leads to reach and exceed your quota. You manage the full sales cycle, from building the pipeline to closing deals.
You sell to CIOs, VP of Applications, Salesforce domain directors.
A key to your success is developing a rich ecosystem of prospects and customers, Salesforce stakeholders, and S.I. partners.
Within Odaseva, you work with sales engineers, product managers, consultants, security team. You provide feedback to fuel our growth strategy.
You will bring
4 years of sales experience in a technical environment, of which 2y+ successful experience of selling to large accounts internationally.
Experience working on complex sales cycles, applying structured value-selling methodology You have sold Saas/PaaS solutions, middleware or security solutions Solid verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills Full professional proficiency in English.
A strong experience of the Salesforce ecosystem is a real plus.
Your soft skills
Your personal success is directly tied to the success of your customers and your company.
Global team player: you enjoy working with team members and customers across cultures and timezones Entrepreneurial: you are a structured self starter who manage priorities and focus to thrive in a fast paced environment.
You are a geek, you love how technology drives growth and innovation.
You are a positive, fun, good person.
You will love
- Pro-Equality, Pro-Diversity
- Human size team of smart and kind people, no politics, no BS, emulation not competition
- Professional environment, a culture of excellence, a casual style
- Great place to learn, make an impact and grow/li>
- Proud member of the French Tech, at the forefront of Data & Cloud innovation (AWS, Salesforce)
- Headquartered in Paris (Saint-Lazare), truly global (Paris, San Francisco, New York,
- Competitive salary